Prof. Dr. Ir. Mulyono S. Baskoro, M.Sc
- Ir. (IPB University, 1987)
- M.Sc. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 1995)
- Dr. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 2000)
- Palm fiber as potential material for FADs: durability enhancement and increasing fish catching for small scale fisheries. 2021.
- Catch comparison of sweeping trammel nets (ciker net) with different towing paths. 2021.
- Biotechnic and economic analysis of fish catching units in Larangan Coastal Fishing Port, Tegal District, Indonesia. 2021.
- Performance of Zn Cu and Al-Cu Electrodes in Seawater Battery at Different Distance and Surface Area. 2017.
- Environmental and Technical Approach In the Selection of Fishing Gear Featured in WPP 571 Aceh. 2017.
- Size Structure and Length Weight Relationship of Catched Fish in Portable FADs and Traditional FADs in West Aceh Waters. 2017.
- Results of Catching Yellowfin tuna from Technical and Biological Aspects Using Tonda Fishing Fleet in Palabuhanratu Waters. 2017.
- The Advantage of Slurry Ice as Cooling Media for Fish in Tropical Area; The International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR). 2016.
- The biological basis of skipjack tuna as the basis for sustainable fisheries management in North Maluku province. 2016.
- Growth and mortality parameters of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in Palabuhanratu waters, West Java (eastern indian ocean). 2016.
- Internal and external analysis of small-scale coastal fisheries management in the city of Tegal. 2016.
- Bio-economic model of squid fisheries in the waters of Bangka district, Bangka Belitung archipelago province. 2016.
- Product handling system and presence of residual components in tuna fishing operations in Bitung, North Sulawesi province. 2016.
- Relationship of Catching and Oceanographic Parameters of Boat Lift Net (Bagan pete-pete) using Mercury Lamp and Led Lamp. 2015.
- Fish Behavior on Fisheries Boat Lift Net (Bagan Pete-pete) by Using LED Lights. 2015.
- Squid-eggs attachment and fish association on the squid attractor aggregating device. 2015.
- Impact of fish aggregating device on sustainable capture Fisheries. 2015.
- Social Economics Characteristics of Coastal Small-Scale Fisheries in Tegal City, Indonesia. 2015.
- Length-Weight Relationships of Squid (Loligo chinenses) in The Waters of Bangka Regency, The Province of Bangka Belitung Island, Indonesia. 2015.
- Identification of Tuna Migration Pattern in Southern Java Island by Study of Dynamic Fishing Ground. Applied Research Intensive Program. 2010.
Awards & Achievements:
- Implementation of Setnet in South Lampung, 2015.
- Fish Stock Enrichment Technology, 2013.
- Implementation of Setnet in Belitung, 2012.
- Squid attractor Dit. KP3K-KKP, 2012.