Prof. Dr. Ir. Gondo Puspito, M.Sc
- Ir. (IPB University, 1987)
- M.Sc. (Hokkaido University, Japan, 1995)
- PhD. (Hokkaido University, Japan, 1998)
- Utilization of Penaeid shrimp resources in Ciletuh Bay, Palabuhanratu based on area suitability analysis. 2020.
- The use of high power LED (HPL) in the floating bagan fishery in the Madura Strait. 2020.
- Correction of the vertical line hook size to catch small pelagic fish in the waters of the Semau Strait. 2019.
- The effect of the type and color of the artificial longline bait on the catch of small pelagic fish. 2019.
- Electrofishing is safe and selective for catfish catching. 2019.
- The effect of the outer net eye enlargement on the trammel net catch. 2019.
- TEST LED DIP LIGHTS ON GILL NETS AS AN EFFORT TO INCREASE CATCH RESULTS. 2019.
- Combination of hook size and artificial bait color to increase huhate catch. 2018.
- Selection of lamp reflector construction and fishing time of lift net. 2017.
- Introduction of high power LEDs in the tancap fishery. 2017.
- Modification of trammel net construction: Efforts to increase catch. 2017.
- Reconstruction of lobster folding trap entrance. 2016.
- The use of a light emitting diode in a dip lamp chart. 2016.
- Reinforcement of light in the chart using a conical reflector as an effort to increase the catch of squid. 2016.
- Effect of modification of the escape gap on the selectivity of folding traps in catching mud crabs (Scylla spp.). 2016.
- Trammel net slack correction. 2016.
Awards & Achievements: