Prof. Dr. Ir. Ari Purbayanto, M.Sc
- Ir. (IPB University, 1989)
- M.Sc. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 1997)
- Ph.D. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 2000)
- Use of Escape Gaps in Bubu to Reduce Catching of Young Grouper in Karimunjawa Island, 2021.
- The compliance level of purse seine fleet toward fishing regulation at Nizam Zachman fishing port, Jakarta, 2021.
- Jaring Kekop (Gillnet) Fishery and Its Sustainability in Lake Ranau, South Sumatra, 2021.
- Design of Squid Attractive Lights Using Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), 2020.
- Cantrang Regulation, KKP Frustration, 2018.
- The role and contribution of the Indonesian diaspora in Malaysia, 2017.
- Realizing Environmentally Friendly Fishing Technology for Sustainability of Indonesian Fisheries, 2016.
- Technology Adoption In Utilization Of Fish Resource Based On Local Wisdom In Aceh Jaya District, Indonesia, 2016.
- Trawl Fisheries Management in Indonesia: A Technical Study to Explain the Phenomenon of Cantrang Nets and Other Similar Fishing Gear, 2016.
- Role of Local Wisdom in Utilization of Resource of Fish in Aceh Jaya District, Indonesia, 2015.
Awards & Achievements:
- Hassan Wirajuda Protection of Indonesian Migrant Workers Awards, Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs (International), 2018.
- Certificate of Appreciation for dedication to supporting the improvement of higher education services for Indonesian migrant workers in Malaysia, Rector of UT (International), 2018.
- Satya Lancana Sujana Utama, Chair of the Board of Professors (DGB) IPB, 2013.
- Satyalancana Karya Satya 20 Years, President of the Republic of Indonesia, 2012. Best National Poster Presenter, Competency Grant Research 2010-2011 DP2M DIKTI Ministry of Education and Culture, 2010.
- Technology Pioneering Award (RINTEK) 2010 for the development and application of Meat Separator Machine innovation and SuritechTM Fish Bone which is produced and marketed by PT. Samudera Teknik Mandiri, Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia. The award was handed over directly by the President of the Republic of Indonesia Soesilo Bambang Yudhoyono at the Presidential Palace, December 20, 2010.
- The award for the most prospective innovation SuritechTM Machine, Innovation Series 102 Business Innovative Center (BIC), Ministry of Research and Technology, 2010.
- Synthetic Artificial Bait for Reef Fishing, 2013.