Muhammad Fedi Alfiadi Sondita, M.Sc, PhD
- Ir. in Fishing Science (IPB University, 1986)
- M.Sc. in Tropical Coastal Zone Management (Newcastle upon Tyne University, UK, 1990)
- Ph.D. in Marine Ecology (James Cook University, Australia, 2000)
- Development of fishing quota monitoring system for Wilayah Pengelolaan Perikanan di Indonesia, 2021.
- Estimation of plastic and other wastes disposed by selected longline and gillnet fleets from Cilacap, 2021.
- Operational options of sweeping trammel nets with different towing paths, 2021.
- Transforming traditional management into contemporary territorial-based fisheries management rights for small-scale fisheries in Indonesia, 2020.
- Evaluating data-limited fisheries for grouper (Serranidae) and snapper (Lutjanidae) in the Coral Triangle, eastern Indonesia, 2020.
- Effect of global climate (ENSO) on regional climate (rainfall and air temperature) in the Morotai Island region, 2020.
- Developing a functional definition of small-scale fisheries in support of marine capture fisheries management in Indonesia, 2019.
- Presence of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) around fish aggregating devices (FAD) in Indian Ocean, 2019.
- A concept of crab fishing operation based in Betah Walang Central Java, 2019.
- Design of mini hauler fro tuna handline fisheries in southern Java, 2019.
- Size composition of tuna from purse seiner, longliner, trolling line and fishing lines in southern waters of Java, Indian Ocean, Indonesia, 2019.
- Sea surface temperature and depth of hooks in tuna light fishing, 2019.
- The Concept of Fishery Management Rights as a Tool for Sustainable Fisheries Management in Indonesia. 2017.
- The Competence of the Captain of the Tuna Rawai Ship in Palabuhanratu in terms of the Indonesian National Work Competency Standards (SKKNI). 2017.
- Sustainability of Fad-Based Pelagic Fisheries around Kei Islands, South-East Maluku Regency. 2016.
- The biological basis of skipjack tuna as the basis for sustainable fisheries management in North Maluku province. 2016.
- Growth and mortality parameters of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in Palabuhanratu waters, west Jawa (eastern Indian Ocean). 2016.
- Improvement of the level of friendliness of fishing technology. 2008-present.
- Capture fisheries management with an ecosystem approach. 2008-present.
Awards & Achievements:
- Satyalancana Karya Satya 30 year. 2020.
- Satyalancana Karya Satya 20 year. 2010.