Dr. Ir. Wazir Mawardi, M.Si
- Ir. (IPB University, 1990)
- M.Si. (IPB University, 1997)
- Dr. (IPB University, 2012)
- The Effect of Changes in LED-RGB Light Intensity on the Presence of Fish on the Stationary Lift Net, 2021.
- Behavior response of blue swimming crab (Portunus pelagicus) to the different entrance gates of collapsible pot, 2020.
- Provision of Work Safety on Fiber Boats to Fishermen in Support of Fishing Operations in Tangerang Regency, 2020.
- Light intensity design as a fishing tool on liftnet, with pulse width modulation system based on microcontroller, 2020.
- Physiological Response of the Eye Yellow-striped Scad (Selaroides leptolepis) and Short Mackerel (Rastreliger brachysoma) to the Color of Light, 2020.
- Development of Fish Lure Light Technology on the Stick Chart through the Study of Optimum Light Intensity and Color, 2020.
- Light Intensity PWM Design as a Tool to Attract Fish in Microcontroller-Based Stationary Lift Net, 2019.
Awards & Achievements:
- Application of mini flumetank for fish behavior research. 2012.