Dr. Ir. Ronny Irawan Wahju, M.Phil
- Ir. (IPB University, 1986)
- M.Phil. (University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, 1993)
- Dr. (IPB University, 2012)
- Preliminary Studies: Behavioral Response of Horseshoe Crab (Tachypleus gigas) to Green LED Lights, 2021.
- Supply chain management performance glass eel to support the eel culture industry in Palabuhanratu, 2021.
- Catch composition and bycatch from glass eel fisheries in cimandiri river at Sukabumi, West Java, 2021.
- Fish behavior characterization with an RGB-LED intensity based on pulse width modulation (PWM) system in fixed lift net, 2021.
- Turtle response to light for bycatch mitigation in Laboratory scale, 2020.
- Size Distribution and Length-weight relationship of Pomfret Fish Caught on drift gillnet in Paloh Waters, west Kalimantan, 2020.
- Database system design to Support the Management of Skipjack Tuna and Tuna Fisheries in Natuna Waters, 2020.
- Composition of blue swimming crab Portunus pelagicus and horseshoe crab Limulidae on the gillnet fishery in, 2019.
- Study of Horseshoe Crab as Bycatch Around Bottom Gillnet in Mayangan Waters, Subang, West Java, 2018.
- Potential zones of fishing ground based on season at FMA RI 718, 2018.
- Selection of Appropriate Fishing Units on Enggano Island, Bengkulu Province, 2017.
- Performance of the Technical Aspects of the Kurau Fishing Technology Unit in Pambang Pesisir, Bengkalis Regency, Riau Province, 2017.
- Green Light Emitting Diode (LED) and Its Effect on Reduction of Turtle By-catch in Gillnet Fisheries in Paloh Waters, 2017.
- Squid-eggs attachment and fish association on the squid attractor aggregating device, 2015.
- The Effect of Grid Distance on Fish Escape through Juvenile and Trash Excluder Devices (JTEDs) on a Laboratory Scale, 2008.
Awards & Achievements:
- Satyalencana Honorary Sign for Satya’s 20 years. 2010.