Dr. Fis Purwangka, S.Pi, M.Si
- S.Pi. (IPB University, 1998)
- M.Si. (IPB University, 2002)
- Dr. (IPB University, 2014)
- Performance of Zn Cu and Al-Cu Electrodes in Seawater Battery at Different Distance and Surface Area. 2017.
- Management of Fisherman Work Safety at PPI Batukaras Pangandaran Regency. 2017.
- Identification of Hazards in Marine Patrol Activities by Fisheries Supervisors in Jakarta. 2017.
- Knowledge and Skills of Fishermen About Work Safety at PPP Muncar, Banyuwangi. 2017.
- Base line study, installation of communication and electricity cables between Kuala Lumpur (Peninsular Malaya) and Cats (Kalimantan). 2008.
- Management Plan for Regional Marine Protected Areas, in Kotabaru, South Kalimantan. 2006.
- Drafting of Registration and Mapping of Fishing Vessels. 2006. Identification of Fishermen in Rote Ndao in Relation to the MoU Box Year ’74. 2006.
- Master Plan for the Development of Pandang Island Tourism. 2004.
- Study on the Determination of 6 COREMAP II Project Sites in Western Indonesia. 2004.
- Guidelines for Management Facilities and Infrastructure in Marine Protected Areas. 2004.
- Base line study Condition of Coral Reefs in Pemaron PLTGU Bali. 2004.
- Observation of the Condition of Coral Reefs and Bottom Waters at Prospective Oil Pipelines from the Maleo Field, Madura, East Java. 2003.
- The Behavior of Rat Grouper (Cromileptes altivelis) against Air Bubble Curtains and Different Light Intensities (Thesis). 2002.
Awards & Achievements:
- Roboboat Innovation. 2013-2014.
- Renewable Energy for Small-Scale Refrigerated Hatch. 2014
- Certificate of Merit. Fishing Vessel Practicum Assistant. 1998.
- Charter of Appreciation. Practicum Assistant of the Court of Marine Practice in Utilization of Fishery Resources. 1998.
- Charter of Appreciation. MK Practicum Assistant Designing Fishing Equipment. 1998.