Dr. Am Azbas Taurusman, S.Pi, M.Si
- S.Pi. (IPB University, 1996)
- M.Si. (IPB University, 1999)
- Dr. (Kiel University, Germany, 2007)
- Bioeconomic model of exploitation of multi-species pelagic fishery resources in the waters of the Bali Strait.
- Ecological – Social System Dynamics Connectivities of River Basin, Coastal and the Ocean: The Case in Segara Anakan Lagoon, Central Java, Indonesia. 2009.
- Environmental Quality Improvement Program in the Thousand Islands. 2008-2009.
- Continues Monitoring and Maintain the Thousand Islands Environment Quality Improvement. 2010-2011.
- Making a Map and Information System of Fishery Potential Zones in the North Coastal Region of West Java. 2010.
- Relationship of Catching and Oceanographic Parameters of Boat Lift Net (Bagan pete-pete) using Mercury Lamp and LED Lamp. 2015.
- Comparing different small-scale tuna fishery suppliers: a case study on trolling line and pole and line in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia. 2015.
- Fish Behavior on Fisheries Boat Lift Net (Bagan Pete-pete) by Using LED Lights. 2015.
- Community structure and spatial distribution of juvenile fish in mangrove and seagrass habitats on Pramuka Island. 2016.
- Estimated catch per unit of standard effort and proportion of juveniles in tuna fisheries in Southeast Sulawesi. 2016.
- FADs live and their relationship to the spatial-temporal structure of fish communities on the coast of Luwu Regency. 2016.
Awards & Achievements:
- Research funding from Conservation international, USAID. 2012.