Akhmad Solihin, S.Pi, MH
- S.Pi. (IPB University, 2003)
- MH. (Padjadjaran University, 2009)
- Review of Maritime Security Index Compilers in Supporting Archipelagic State Development Planning, 2021.
- Preparation of the Rajungan Fisheries Management Plan, 2021. Employment of Indonesian citizens in the DWFN fleets of the tuna fisheries of the WCPFC, 2021.
- Preparation of the Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Regulation on Tracking and Fisheries Systems National Fish Logistics, 2021.
- Supporting the Operationalization of Multi Stakeholder Platform for Fisheries in Indonesia Fisheries Management Area (WPPNRI), 2020.
- Facilitation Of Developing National Inter-Ministry Committees (NIMCS) To Support Arafura And Timor Seas Governance, 2020.
- Strengthening Regional And National Actions In Support Of Combatting IUU Fishing, 2020.
- Preparation of Fisheries Subsidies Database in Indonesia, 2020.
- Analysis of capture fisheries employment in Indonesia, 2020.
- Analysis of the Economic Impact of Regional Water Conservation Areas and Strategies for Strengthening Economic Programs for Communities Around the Area, 2020.
- Review of Policy, Regulatory, Coordination, Management, and Monitoring Framework for Coastal and Marine Habitat Protection, Restoration and Enhancement in the ISLME Region. Academic Paper Study on Regulation of Small Fishermen in Capture Fisheries Data Collection, 2019.
- Harmonization of Laws and Regulations on Conservation Institutions in the Era of Regional Autonomy Post Law no. 23 of 2014 concerning Regional Government, 2019.
- National Capacity Needs Assessment of Relevant Institutions Needed for Fisheries and Coastal Natural Resource Management in Pilot Areas, 2019.
- Academic Review of Organizational Formation of Regional Technical Implementing Units, 2018.
- The socio-economic impact of the prohibition of trawling and seine nets in north coast of Java, 2017.
- Academic Paper of Fishing Vessel Insurance, 2016.
- Legal Review on the Implementation of Government Affairs in the Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Sector by Local Governments after the Enactment of Law Number 23 of 2014 concerning Regional Government, 2016.
- Business Actor Compliance with the Obligation to Fulfill the “Ecolabeling” Requirements for Shrimp and Tuna Commodities in the International Market, 2016.
- Review of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Law and Politics related to Indonesia’s Obligations to International Provisions, 2016.
- Academic Papers on Draft Government Regulations on Provincial Authorities in the Sea and Archipelagic Provinces, 2016.
- Synchronization and Harmonization of Maritime Law Indonesia, 2015.
- Strategy for Empowering Small Fishermen in the Development of the Minapolitan Capture Fisheries Program, 2015.
- Analysis and Legal Evaluation of the Management of Coastal Zones and Small Islands, 2015.
- A Study of Informal Capital Institutions in Fishing Communities, 2015.
- A Study of the Benefits of International Cooperation in Encouraging Development in Border Areas: A Case Study of Border Areas sea, 2015.
Awards & Achievements:
- Satyalancana Karya Satya 10 Year. 2018.