- Ir. (IPB University, 1989)
- M.Sc. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 1997)
- Ph.D. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 2000)
- Use of Escape Gaps in Bubu to Reduce Catching of Young Grouper in Karimunjawa Island, 2021.
- The compliance level of purse seine fleet toward fishing regulation at Nizam Zachman fishing port, Jakarta, 2021.
- Jaring Kekop (Gillnet) Fishery and Its Sustainability in Lake Ranau, South Sumatra, 2021.
- Design of Squid Attractive Lights Using Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), 2020.
- Cantrang Regulation, KKP Frustration, 2018.
- The role and contribution of the Indonesian diaspora in Malaysia, 2017.
- Realizing Environmentally Friendly Fishing Technology for Sustainability of Indonesian Fisheries, 2016.
- Technology Adoption In Utilization Of Fish Resource Based On Local Wisdom In Aceh Jaya District, Indonesia, 2016.
- Trawl Fisheries Management in Indonesia: A Technical Study to Explain the Phenomenon of Cantrang Nets and Other Similar Fishing Gear, 2016.
- Role of Local Wisdom in Utilization of Resource of Fish in Aceh Jaya District, Indonesia, 2015.
Awards & Achievements:
- Hassan Wirajuda Protection of Indonesian Migrant Workers Awards, Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs (International), 2018.
- Certificate of Appreciation for dedication to supporting the improvement of higher education services for Indonesian migrant workers in Malaysia, Rector of UT (International), 2018.
- Satya Lancana Sujana Utama, Chair of the Board of Professors (DGB) IPB, 2013.
- Satyalancana Karya Satya 20 Years, President of the Republic of Indonesia, 2012. Best National Poster Presenter, Competency Grant Research 2010-2011 DP2M DIKTI Ministry of Education and Culture, 2010.
- Technology Pioneering Award (RINTEK) 2010 for the development and application of Meat Separator Machine innovation and SuritechTM Fish Bone which is produced and marketed by PT. Samudera Teknik Mandiri, Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia. The award was handed over directly by the President of the Republic of Indonesia Soesilo Bambang Yudhoyono at the Presidential Palace, December 20, 2010.
- The award for the most prospective innovation SuritechTM Machine, Innovation Series 102 Business Innovative Center (BIC), Ministry of Research and Technology, 2010.
- Synthetic Artificial Bait for Reef Fishing, 2013.
- Ir. (IPB University, 1987)
- M.Sc. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 1995)
- Dr. (Tokyo University of Fisheries, Japan, 2000)
- Palm fiber as potential material for FADs: durability enhancement and increasing fish catching for small scale fisheries. 2021.
- Catch comparison of sweeping trammel nets (ciker net) with different towing paths. 2021.
- Biotechnic and economic analysis of fish catching units in Larangan Coastal Fishing Port, Tegal District, Indonesia. 2021.
- Performance of Zn Cu and Al-Cu Electrodes in Seawater Battery at Different Distance and Surface Area. 2017.
- Environmental and Technical Approach In the Selection of Fishing Gear Featured in WPP 571 Aceh. 2017.
- Size Structure and Length Weight Relationship of Catched Fish in Portable FADs and Traditional FADs in West Aceh Waters. 2017.
- Results of Catching Yellowfin tuna from Technical and Biological Aspects Using Tonda Fishing Fleet in Palabuhanratu Waters. 2017.
- The Advantage of Slurry Ice as Cooling Media for Fish in Tropical Area; The International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR). 2016.
- The biological basis of skipjack tuna as the basis for sustainable fisheries management in North Maluku province. 2016.
- Growth and mortality parameters of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in Palabuhanratu waters, West Java (eastern indian ocean). 2016.
- Internal and external analysis of small-scale coastal fisheries management in the city of Tegal. 2016.
- Bio-economic model of squid fisheries in the waters of Bangka district, Bangka Belitung archipelago province. 2016.
- Product handling system and presence of residual components in tuna fishing operations in Bitung, North Sulawesi province. 2016.
- Relationship of Catching and Oceanographic Parameters of Boat Lift Net (Bagan pete-pete) using Mercury Lamp and Led Lamp. 2015.
- Fish Behavior on Fisheries Boat Lift Net (Bagan Pete-pete) by Using LED Lights. 2015.
- Squid-eggs attachment and fish association on the squid attractor aggregating device. 2015.
- Impact of fish aggregating device on sustainable capture Fisheries. 2015.
- Social Economics Characteristics of Coastal Small-Scale Fisheries in Tegal City, Indonesia. 2015.
- Length-Weight Relationships of Squid (Loligo chinenses) in The Waters of Bangka Regency, The Province of Bangka Belitung Island, Indonesia. 2015.
- Identification of Tuna Migration Pattern in Southern Java Island by Study of Dynamic Fishing Ground. Applied Research Intensive Program. 2010.
Awards & Achievements:
- Implementation of Setnet in South Lampung, 2015.
- Fish Stock Enrichment Technology, 2013.
- Implementation of Setnet in Belitung, 2012.
- Squid attractor Dit. KP3K-KKP, 2012.